Radiant Sol Yoga
- To write a press release promoting the new Horse and Yoga workshops that educate, excite and drive people to try this beautifully connective practice.
- With regards to the Thailand retreat, we wanted to create a real buzz not just around the yoga but around the destination of Thailand and the excitement of exploring a new and diverse country.
- As for the newsletter, RSY really wanted to bring a little joy to their subscriber’s inbox each week. As well as creating a clean, modern design they wanted a lighthearted tone of voice and copy that truly engaged people.
- We set about compiling all of the best bloggers and journalism contacts to send our press release too. We also organised an open day event where the media could try out the workshops for themselves generating free online blogs, social posts and news stories.
- For the yoga retreat, we combined, print, online and email strategies to firstly enough members to join and then took out Facebook adverts to encourage the wider Melbourne and Sydney Yoga devotees book a retreat too.
- As for the newsletters we featured new courses, classes and workshops that were unpopular and shone a spotlight on them. Using strong visuals, testimonials, offers and fun copy we encouraged members to book in and fill up empty classes.
Increase in class enquires
Increase in email open rate
Increase in email purchase rate
“Jane and Jay were a pleasure to deal with. Our small business was in a state of transition at the time, and things were always hectic, but they kept our newsletters and social media churning out smoothly with great content and clever design ideas. Listen and Like was quick to understand exactly what we wanted and provided great support. Highly recommended.”